Uniblue DriverScanner 2018
Uniblue DriverScanner 2018 – Computers run hardware devices, such as printers or graphics cards, using software called drivers. Without drivers, you wouldn’t be able to print a document, read this webpage or connect to the Internet. All hardware elements in your PC, including your graphics and sound card, your motherboard, your hard disk, your modem or even your keyboard, come with drivers. Initially, these may have come preinstalled with the operating system, or you may have installed them from the manufacturer’s CD. However, the manufacturers will since have improved these drivers by removing bugs and adding extra features or functionality. This means that unless you update your drivers regularly you may face any of a range of problems, from the relatively minor, such as hardware that seems buggy and poorly performing, to the more major such as hardware failures, conflicts, and complete system crashes.
One mouse click is all that it takes to download and then to install updated drivers to your computer and release the full functionality of your system! Old or ancient drivers may cause a range of problems, from diminished hardware functionality to conflicts and system crashes. As Windows requires specialized drivers to run practically every piece of hardware on your PC, keeping track of what needs to be updated, downloading and then installing the right drivers can be tricky and technically troublesome.
What benefits can I expect?
Updating drivers ensure that your hardware runs at its best. Although benefits depend on the specific driver you choose to update, driver updates generally deliver one or several of the following benefits:
Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts; Refined and improved device performance; Removed bugs and device errors; New device capabilities or unlocked features; Better computer performance and stability.
- Scan and find outdated system drivers
- Download the latest version of the driver
- Select the number of simultaneous downloads
- Displays the status of drivers
- Display the scanning process
- Create a backup installed drivers
- Restore the system after its collapse
- Minimize the program to the taskbar or system tray
- Display system tray icon
- The easy and intuitive user interface.
- Intel® Pentium® 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256MB RAM
- 200MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800×600, 16-bit color
- Internet Explorer® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8
- and Windows 10
- Active Internet connection