Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. You can enjoy free navigation, GPS, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & map updates. To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
- Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
- High-quality TomTom maps stored on the device
- Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
- Works with GPS only, the internet is not needed
- Millions of free pre-installed POIs
- Head-up Display (HUD) available
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
- Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
- Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
- Junction View to highlights highway exits
- Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
- Warnings for fixed speed cams
- Police trap warnings from other drivers
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Easy Drag & Drop route editing
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Avoid Toll Roads on your route
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
- Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic if exist.
1 (A). For Android < 4.4+ Unzip and copy Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to the root folder (internal storage or SD card)
1 (B). For Android > 4.4+ Unzip and copy “Android”,”Maps”,”Res” from Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/put here Android,Maps,Res (internal storage or SD card (create, if not exists)
- Use MapDownloader to download your region country.
- For Android < 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder SDCard/Sygic/Maps/~put maps here~
3 (A). For Android > 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps/~put maps here~
- Install Patched apk.
- Start app, skip email and Enjoy!