Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Movavi Screen Capture Studio Patch Download claims the top spot in our review of the best video capture software.. Its wide range of recording, editing and production tools make it the ideal screen recording program for both casual and professional users. You can use it to capture your entire desktop or a specific region, application or window. It’s also great for recording streaming video, video games, video VoIP calls and more.
This software’s tools make it easy to create professional-quality videos. It’s the easiest program to learn and use on our lineup. So whether you need to make a software tutorial, a presentation for work or a simple YouTube video, Movavi Screen Capture Studio should meet all your needs.
You can use Movavi Screen Capture Studio to create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Also Read: Icecream Screen Recorder Pro
Install this easy-to-use screen capture software and create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with stylish filters and special effects and other useful video processing tools.
And yet, with all its power, the screen capturer is very simple to use: to make a professional-looking screencast, just follow four easy steps:
- set the recording parameters
- capture the screen video
- edit it if necessary
- and save the results in the appropriate format!
Key features include:
- Save your clips in MP4, MOV, AVI, and other popular media formats.
- Adjustable frame rates: Capture screen video at speeds of up to 60 fps or choose a lower frame rate to save disk space.
- Set the capture area you want.
- Capture program windows or specific parts of the screen, or make full-screen videos.
- Grab audio from any source.
- Manage the screen grabber with hot keys and the control panel at the top of the capture frame.
- Take screenshots from your PC screen, edit them, and save the result in the format you need.
- Schedule the capture timer to start and finish capturing at any specified time.
- Add subtitles and callouts, or jazz up your screencast with background music.
- Play with filters and special effects.